- Our extensive supply chain is run under a competitive market model, ensuring that you get the right part, at the right price and on time….every time. Your existing suppliers can be absorbed into our supply base to maintain continuity of supply if required.
- Your indirect MRO supply base is reduced to ONE, saving considerable invoice processing time and administration.
- Through our commercial and technical expertise, we deliver hard savings across the full range of your indirect MRO spend including the management of service contracts, dramatically improving your P&L.
- Our independence ensures that end supplier choice is impartial and aligned to our customers business needs based on Quality, Cost, Delivery and Response (QCDR).
- Our aim is to reduce your cost and improve the supply chain by matching the most appropriate supplier to the right product category.
- We continually monitor and improve supplier performance through a range of quality assured processes and feedback performance to our customers.
- The management of the engineering maintenance stores is critical to the success of any manufacturing operation. Active provide both stores and inventory management services, using our expert knowledge to deliver reduced inventory holdings and the annual volume of indirect purchases.
- Active can provide onsite personnel to deliver a range of services to meet your needs. This can include the TUPE transfer of existing staff and the subsequent ongoing management of people and teams.
Our model is flexible, so our customers can select the most appropriate service that best meets their needs, from transactional procurement services right through to full integrated supply.